Followers

Friday, December 5, 2008

bring your heart home

sad.
that's what i feel today.
i suddenly imagining my father sitting alone at home.
the daughters going out having fun with friends.
bad imagination!
during the absence of my mother, i tried hard to be back home early.
even though my sister is at home.
but she likes to stays inside her room, ym-ing.
i just want to be there for him.
talking about stuff - politics, wrestling, football, his work...anything!
as long as we're talking.
just listening to him would be good enough for me.
sometimes, if i'm not sleepy yet...i'll make sure he sleeps first.

it really breaks my heart to see him sitting alone at the living room.
it brought me to tears just thinking about it.



* i want to leave work early today.
i want to go for grocery shopping this evening.
to cook whatever i can cook for the coming Raya Haji.

1 comment:

dd dudu said...

dudu sgt paham perasaan iteww :')