Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

friends oh friends

[1] Do you think you're hot?
eh?! mmm...err...erm...i think...hmm...next!

[2] Upload a favorite picture of you.


(di mana saya? saya di belakang mas, tepi jasman!)

[3] Why do you like this picture?
because no one really looks at the camera, no one is posing.

[4] When was the last time you ate pizza?
alamak! i think masa ramadhan kot...

[5] The last song you listened to?
Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range

[6] What are you doing right now besides this?
Doing the endless work...aiyaa!

[7] What name do you prefer besides yours?
ni macam dah jawab dalam previous tag!

[8] People to tag
1. Ummu
2. Fibo
3. Zida
4. Dila
5. Idyani (walaupun dia yang tag aku, aku nak tag dia balik!)

[9] Who is no.1?
My best friend, we've been together since my diploma years until now.
(in the same class since diploma to degree, my former housemate, my officemate)

[10] No.3 is having relationship with?
coursemate, officemate

[11] Say something about no.5
my number one pengaruh rakan sebaya...hahaha!

[12] How about no.4
Cikamku sayang.

[13] Who is no.2?
Another my cikam sayang. The one who I like to drag along with! haha..

2 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

hahahah.aku harap good influence.ahahahah.

Ezzan Yusop said...

id : memang good kot, good japanese influence! hakhakhak...