Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hachimitsu to Kuroba

I watched Honey and Clover the past weekend.
bought the DVD on saturday for the price RM15.
(saya malas nak download sebab streamyx macam &*#@^)

I've known about this drama in January through Idyani.
(like I said, she's the true japanese addict).
But I haven't been able watching it because of the workload and also the India stuff.
And to download the torrent takes a century. cewah!
That's why I bought the DVD.

I totally love this drama.~drool~
I laughed and cried.
Totally worth a watch.




I also fell in love with Kashiwabara Takashi. (Kassy)
I still love Toma-san for all he's worth.
(He won Best Supporting Actor in Nikkon-something-award)
Kassy, he's not the main character though.
I love how he was so in love with Yamada that he would travel all the way to Tokyo (he was somewhere else) just to console her. aawww...
He was the main actor in Itazura na kiss.


7 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

mcm tu ko kena tgk celeb to binbo taro..dia jahat!tp tetap macho mcm gile.hahaha.

Ezzan Yusop said...

hahahah...dorg tgh aired kn citer tu kat Japan..
xsabar aku. hakhak!

CikSengal said...

Suka tengok anime nye.. ^__^

Ezzan Yusop said...

kak yatt: ezan tgh giler jdrama nih...

Ego Gel said...

ehh, muka dia mcm muka aku laaa..

http://www.najwan.com

Xara said...

citer dia pasal apa?
lama dah x ikut cerita jepang ni

Ezzan Yusop said...

xara: psl 5 org sahabat kat u, each ada konflik diri masing2...best woo..abis feeling ezzan tgk. ade 11 episod (abiskan dlm 2 hari tu! hehe)...gelak, nangis and kesian...sume ada la feeling2 camtu..hehehe! tgkla kak suri, zida tgh pnjm dvd ezzan...