Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Tags

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
- I was introduced to computer science in UiTM, Seri Iskandar Perak (this was my mother's choice though..huhu!)
- I had a lot of male friends (I was in a girl school since standard 1, what do you expect?)
- I had the highest gpa that year. (damn, I keep going down!)
- I had my first handphone (yeah, that's right...my parents were very strict with me! but i thanked them for not making me a spoiled brat)

2) What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
- balik awal supaya boleh singgah bazar
- have a really good sleep!
- read Kau Untukku (romance novel-borrowed from Fibo) which I have read for like, a zillionth time!
- surfing the internet
- watch tv

3) What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
- m&m's
- polo
- koko-jelly
- cheezel
- super ring

4) What are 5 jobs you've had?
- student (it seems like it is a lifetime job!)
- assistant pharmacist (my first job ever!)
- montage creator (in PeLSSB, during Internship)
- application developer (current job)
- blogger (i enjoyed most!)

5) 5 People i want to tag?
- Idyani
- Najwan
- Ummu
- Dila
- Emmy

No comments: