Followers

Friday, September 19, 2008

blackout (pinjam title idyani)

no, it was not the same as idyani's post.
even though the title post was the same.
but i really mean blackout.
darkness.
totally black.
wait...did i hear something??
like something crunchy?
oooh, well that just my cat, Lulu eating on her food.
silence.
OMG.
i hear someone chewing on food.
ooh ok, that was me having my buka puasa in the dark.
due the black out.
darn it!

this is my first time having candle light dinner with my loved ones yesterday.
or should i say 'candle light break-fasting'.
that would be more precise.
it came as a surprise though.
thanks to TNB for the help they gave us.
couldn't done it without them.
LOL!

2 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

aku pun blackout la aritu.hahaha.
without electricity, susahnya idup.

Ego Gel said...

romantik gile time ko makan..