Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

accident

No, I wasn't involve in an accident.
I saw the victim of the accident.
Lying dead on the road.
On my way to the office, today!
What's horrible was the face.
I can vividly see the face, couldn't really get it out of my mind.
The head was really flat, I bet that the skull was broken.
The vehicle, whatever it was, must be pretty heavy since I can see the face as if it was stuck on the road.
You know, like when you stepped on a cockroach.
How 'lenyek' the creature become?
That's basically what I saw...




It's just so small creature. White in colour.
Being a cat lover, it really breaks my heart to see a cat getting hit by a vehicle.
Especially kittens.
I can't even picture my Lulu if it was her, lying dead on the road like that.

2 comments:

Idyani Nazahiah said...

aku penah tgk kucing dgn bijik mata tekeluar..omg..sedih ok.
tp lipas dlm wall-e x mati pn kena lenyek.ehehehe.

Ezzan Yusop said...

memang sedih cik timah oiii...
dah la aku lambat gi keje tadi, leh la tertengok scenary yg OMG sedih... lenyek cam kene traktor la...
uwaaaa...