Followers

Friday, September 12, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


.: Friends :.
No man is an island.

OMG.
It's been a while since I last seen my computer scientist friends.
It's about 4 months.
Last time I've seen them was on 16th of May (the day I departed to India).

I was having a meeting with client at 2pm.
Right after meeting, I went back to the office. (2 hours later)
Borak for a while, solat asar semua.
Then whooshh! Cabut.

I had a blast today.
Happier than I ever been. Laugh a lot.
Play and talked a lot.
Lama tak datang Shah Alam.
On my way back, I even feel 'lama dah tak lalu federal'.
I did not mind being out late.
I do mind if it was a job though.
We talked and talked as if it was never end.

Hehe.
Dahlah esok kerja. Sob!
Bila sampai rumah, I wasn't feel sleepy at all.

Here's the chronology of the evening.
5.30 : cabut dari office to avoid getting trap in a traffic jam.
6.00: stuck in traffic. shit! thank God it's not really a bad one though.
6.30: arrived in Shah Alam.
Straight away find the nearest Secret Recipe to buy a birthday cake.
7.00: went to Albin's house to drop my laptop.
7.15: mari berbuka. aku dan ummu berbuka di bazar. hehe!
(beli air dan kuih saja pun)
solat maghrib. Allahuakbar!
8.00: went to pick up friends from college and their house.
8.30: friends late! agak geram..huhu!
8.45: pergi ke Muay Thai di Padang Jawa. Tutup plak.
Second time shit!
9.00: after gathering, then we went to Ole-Ole in Section 18 to eat at Pak Li's Kopitiam.

9.30: celebrate Jasman's and Ain's birthday (belated actually) as well as chit chatting.
10.00: still talking! :)
10.30: still...we didn't seem to stop talking and laughing.
11.00: send my friends back to their hostel and house.
11.10: stopped by at Albin's house to pick up my laptop.
(He wasn't there! - Nasib baik member dia ada)
12.00: I arrived safely in my home sweet home.





thanks to those who attended event yang tak seberapa nih :
ummu, albin, jasman, azrul, ain, areen, haida, ecah, ika, hanis and kak zu (ni saja yang dapat kami kumpulkan)

PS: the writing on the cake says "Happy 30th Birthday Septemberians" - as a joke saja pun.
By the way, thank you albin sayang (cewahh! joking people) for the duit toll yang kamu bagi tu...
Hahaha!

4 comments:

Ego Gel said...

Woit.. ponteng terawih..!

http://mohdnajwan.putrabytes.com/

Ezzan Yusop said...

errkk...ko ni...
tersinggung aku. (tersinggung ke?)
wahahah...
sekali ni je...cewah!

::mE uMmU:: said...

oit!!!xyhla aku buh kt blog aku...kalo aku wt pn...aku tulis cmni ("tuk detail cite p bace kt blog ezan..wahahahaa")

Ezzan Yusop said...

hahahha...aku nye siap wat atur cara majlis lg..wahahah!