Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

shopping spree

Today, my family and I did what we do best...SHOPPING!!!
Haha.
We shopped at KLCC (sebab my mom ada vouchers ISETAN okay, not because I'm rich or what!)

For me alone:
Liz Claiborne Handbag - RM200
Britney Spears's 50ml Fantasy Midnight Perfume - RM184
Dorothy Perkins 2 Jeans - RM182
Twins Shoe - RM70

For my dad:
Polo Black Perfume Set - RM270
Bonia T-Shirt - RM140

For my second sister, Eqah:
Britney Spears's 50ml Fantasy Midnight Perfume - RM184
(she wasn't there, tu yang dia dapat 1 item je...hahaha!)

For my sister, Meera:
Britney Spears's 50ml Fantasy Perfume - RM184
Shirt - RM60
shoelover Shoe - RM99

For my mom:
2 shoes - RM140
2 Liz Claiborne handbags - RM250
F by Ferragamo Perfume - RM200
H Bedsheet - RM100


Spending my mom's money sesuka hati - Priceless!
Wahahaha...

5 comments:

na.ni said...

hahah!
aku setuju!
duit mama duit ku juaaaaaa...
miahahaha!

DilaGhani said...

mak ko nak tambah lagi sorang anak pompuan x? aku nak handbag elle je..!!hahaha

Ego Gel said...

ko beli ape pulak untuk aku??

Ezzan Yusop said...

aku beli kan ko kaseh sayang dol...cewah! wahahahahahha!

Emme said...

setuju setuju dgn akma :P