Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the adventures of sinbad

I was bored last night.
So I surfed, just to get the mood to sleep.
I searched in YouTube for any interesting to watch.
I came across a story.
A story I once watched while in high school. (Form 2 if I'm not mistaken-or was it Form 3?)
Omigoshh!
It's been ages since I watched 'The Adventures of Sinbad'
I used to go ga-ga over this series.
The hero was drop dead gorgeous (masa tu la kan)
Me and my friend, Wana was sooo crazy about him.
Now, I'm watching it on YouTube.
But there weren't many episodes uploaded.
Sob!



Geez, it really brings back the memories.
The high school years.
The sillyness, stupidity really makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Farah Izzati said...

wahhhh sinbad!!
masih layan lg ko nie..
lupa ke kt mr invisible kita yg macho tu
hehehe..

Ezzan Yusop said...

hahaha...tau xpe! aku nak cari invisible man lak la pasni...
nanti aku jtuh cinta byk kali la.. hakhakhak!

Farah Izzati said...

jatuh cinta takpe..
jgn jatuh tersungkur beb..

Ayuniez said...

haa..aku pon suke sinbad!