Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

saturday morning frenzy

urghhh...so much for the free-of-work weekendlah.
last night, i slept with my laptop on.
reviewing work done by an intern.
supposed to email the document yesterday.
but i fell asleep while reviewing and correcting mistakes.
got up at 3 in the morning
(sebab my dad going to work at 4, so he woke me up lah, dah tengok anak dia tidur depan laptop! kenapa ayah saya pergi kerja pukul 4 pagi? sebab ayah saya pilot. tapi bukan air pilotlah. land pilot. hukhuk!)
instead of staring at the laptop, i ended up saying "nak tidur jap, subuh kejut".

konon after Subuh prayer, nak continuelah the work.
but...aishhh, my tired eyes can't take it anymore.
ended up falling asleep again with a running nose.
(macam mana boleh selsema ni?!)

woke up at 10 because my mom dah started yelling at my ears.
shit! (i'm not saying it to her okay!)
i just realized i haven't completed the review yet.
straight away doing the work
(without washing my face first. burok betul perangai!)
got an SMS by Mr Boss asking me whether i have emailed him the document.
tensionlah pula.
so, bila sudah ditanya...apa lagi, buat kerja kelam kabut.
and sooooooo tak-kesah-dah-whatever-janji-hantar.

i emailed the document to Mr Boss just now.
sekarang...


"Mak, jom keluar!!!"

No comments: